1. What type of scholarships are available?
All scholarships listed on our website are provided by sponsors from universities, colleges, corporations, and foundations. There are 5 types of scholarships
- Outstanding Scholarship : Recommended for well-rounded students with excellent academic results, held top positions in extra-curriculum activities, and won awards.
- Merit-based Scholarship : Awarded solely or mainly based on academic results usually by colleges and universities.
- Needs-based Scholarship : If you have disability, from a low-income family, or have difficult family background, this scholarship is specially to support you throughout your education.
- Talent Scholarship : Emphasize on athletes, musicians, and students’ with creative talents whose actively involve in extra-curricular activities
- Specific Scholarship : Pursue a specialized field or industry of studies in university as required by the sponsor.
2. Can I apply to more than one scholarship?
Yes, you may apply to more than one scholarship BUT do read more details before applying. One sponsor may have multiple scholarships, and we recommed you to apply to the best suiited scholarship programme based on the sponsored course or programme per sponsor.
3. How much does a scholarship covers?
It varies with from one scholarship to another. A scholarship may cover the entire cost of your tuition fee and accommodation, or it might be a partial scholarship.
4. How do I know if I am shortlisted?
You will receive a notification via your registered email address or calls from the sponsor that you applied to.
5. How to register to start applying for scholarships?
Click on the Sign Up Now button and register for free. Activate your account through the email sent to you. Complete all sections and information with the necessary attachments including transcript.